The Chief Executive Officer of Amatola Water Board, Mr. Lefadi Makibinyane, has been dismissed by the Board based on the outcome of a disciplinary enquiry. This decision comes after his suspension from the 3rd March 2017.
Director of Operations, Mrs. Asanda Gidana, will continue to act as a CEO in the interim.
The Board and Management Team of Amatola Water are committed to ensuring business continuity and leadership of the organisation.
As the provider of bulk-water services to a number of municipalities in the province, reassurance is given to Amatola Water stakeholders that the organisation will continue to provide the exceptional service to the Eastern Cape community.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 19 Inches – When Size Counts - 9 December 2019
- Update: 9 December Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 4 - 9 December 2019
- Police Seek Missing 7-year-old boy - 9 December 2019
- PE Cops turning the tide on crime - 9 December 2019
- 8 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 9 December 2019