Allow me to BOAST a bit here: THIS image is of me in my wedding suit from nearly 30 years ago! How many people can say that they fit into their wedding suit after that long? All as a result of a radical lifestyle change documented here: “Buying non alcoholic beer is like paying a hooker to cuddle!” #wedding, #anniversary, #portelizabeth, #lifestyle, #weightlossjourney – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Warriors Away for Five - 21 November 2017
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday boost SA’s e-Commerce - 21 November 2017
- Why Africa’s industrialization matters - 21 November 2017
- Temperature Down, Velocity Up - 20 November 2017
- NMU LLB – One of Three - 20 November 2017
Previous: Christmas looting starts