Allow me to BOAST a bit here: THIS image is of me in my wedding suit from nearly 30 years ago! How many people can say that they fit into their wedding suit after that long? All as a result of a radical lifestyle change documented here: “Buying non alcoholic beer is like paying a hooker to cuddle!” #wedding, #anniversary, #portelizabeth, #lifestyle, #weightlossjourney – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
- The key to solving SA housing challenge - 19 September 2018
- A First for Port of Ngqura - 19 September 2018
Previous: Christmas looting starts