The Public Health Directorate has received complaints about alleged Municipal Waste Management employees approaching residents and knocking on doors requesting residents for payment of a bonus.
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality (NMBM) would like to notify all NMBM residents that such requests must not be entertained as municipal staff receive a Salary as well as an annual bonus.
Residents are to notify the Public Health Directorate at 041-506 7405 or the Customer Care Services contact number 0800205050 should they be approached for this kind of request.
Residents are to make a note of the Fleet No. or Registration of the vehicle in order for complaints to be traced to the alleged officials.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020