The Public Health Directorate has received complaints about alleged Municipal Waste Management employees approaching residents and knocking on doors requesting residents for payment of a bonus.
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality (NMBM) would like to notify all NMBM residents that such requests must not be entertained as municipal staff receive a Salary as well as an annual bonus.
Residents are to notify the Public Health Directorate at 041-506 7405 or the Customer Care Services contact number 0800205050 should they be approached for this kind of request.
Residents are to make a note of the Fleet No. or Registration of the vehicle in order for complaints to be traced to the alleged officials.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Water Shut Off Due To Maintenance Work - 10 July 2019
- On the Non Collection of Refuse - 5 July 2019
- Let me know what challenges you face - 4 July 2019
- Staying ahead of the curve to address community issues a must – Mayor Bobani - 2 July 2019
- Parts of Summerstrand and Humewood Could be Without Water - 26 June 2019