The Public Health Directorate has received complaints about alleged Municipal Waste Management employees approaching residents and knocking on doors requesting residents for payment of a bonus.
Residents are to notify the Public Health Directorate at 041-506 7405 or the Customer Care Services contact number 0800205050 should they be approached for this kind of request.
Residents are to make a note of the Fleet No. or Registration of the vehicle in order for complaints to be traced to the alleged officials.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019
- Delays in Collecting Refuse Blamed on Staff Shortages - 7 March 2019
- R26 Million to be spent on City beautification - 7 March 2019
- Upcoming NMB Water Disruptions - 25 February 2019