Port Elizabeth: Police in Bethelsdorp arrested a 32-year-old gang affiliate shortly after an alleged shooting incident at the corners of Lingelihle and Strelitzia Streets in Bethelsdorp.
According to police information, at about 08:20 today, the three victims were driving in a Toyota Tazz when they noticed two males standing at the corner. As the vehicle passed them, one of the males pulled out a firearm and shot at the car. No one was injured in the incident. Quick reaction by Bethelsdorp police members resulted in the swift arrest. The suspect was found not far from the crime scene.
He will appear in court on Thursday, 2 August 2018 on a charge of attempted murder.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Top Table - 16 August 2019
- 2 deceased in tragic boating accident - 16 August 2019
- OUTA plans to challenge the AARTO Amendment Act - 16 August 2019
- 10 Out of 11 Isuzu Southern Kings Games to be played at NMB Stadium - 16 August 2019
- The scene from which the Team Sailing League will kick off on 14 September 2019 - 16 August 2019