Site clearance has commenced on location at Air Products‘ new air separation in Zone 3 of the Coega Industrial Development Zone in preparation for the construction phase. Construction will get underway as soon as site clearance is complete and it is now all systems go for the Eastern Cape’s first ever Air Separation Unit.
Air Products will design and construct a high efficiency and reliability plant that produces liquid oxygen and nitrogen – as well as installing strategic product storage facilities for critical customers in the Eastern Cape. The completion and commissioning of the plant is planned for the third quarter of 2014.
According to Air Products, the first phase R300-million investment will bring stability to the local gas sector and makes business sense given the industrial growth on track in the Eastern Cape.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The DA’s Big Reveal Live – NOW - 22 September 2018
- Springboks open training session on Monday - 21 September 2018
- Mandela University research and teaching excellence recognized at annual awards - 21 September 2018
- One in Six Teenagers who use cannabis will become addicted - 21 September 2018
- 40 Strong IORA delegation visits Operation Phakisa projects - 21 September 2018