Lets be honest here – if you have to preface anything you write and say with these words; “All opinions below are solely my own and may not reflect the opinions of my employer” – then maybe you should be questioning WHY you work for that employer?
Have you ever seen anyone write; “All opinions below are solely my own and may not reflect the opinions of my COUNTRY.”
Even a country grants it’s citizens freedom of speech, so why should an employer NOT encourage freedom of speech and debate amongst it’s employees?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019