A MyPE.co.za ‘Algoa Bay’ selected video for you:
The Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB – more commonly known as Red Tide) persists in the waters of Algoa Bay off of Port Elizabeth.
On this trip with Rainer Schimpf from Expert Tours we spotted a dead penguin and gannet along with numerous lifeless sea sponges.
See more here: http://mype.co.za/new/2014/02/experience-the-red-tide-underwater/
|Click HERE to find more ‘Algoa Bay‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Muhammad Kizito: It was a bittersweet victory – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 August 2019
- ‘Only more to come from Damons’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- All the Friday night winners announced! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Air Mauritius partners with SA to launch pilot academy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019