The second round of public participation (application phase) has been delayed due to the large volumes of comments received during the pre-application phase.
We are currently compiling the Draft Basic Assessment Report by incorporating the input from stakeholders received during the pre-application phase.
We anticipate that the application-phase public participation round will commence in the first week of July 2019. Please note that the next phase of the public participation process will include a public meeting in Port Elizabeth. You will be notified of the opening and duration of the public participation phase, as well as the details of the public meeting.
We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience.
Anchor Environmental Consultants (Pty) Ltd
Editor: See this article for an explanation of what an ADZ is – A Fish Farm by any Other Name.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Income and wealth not the driver for prosperity in high-growth markets, finds new global study – MyPR.co.za - 19 November 2019
- Guinness Pro14: SA teams head to Europe after contrasting starts – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 November 2019
- HIMOINSA consolidates its growth in Africa and Middle East – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 November 2019
- Team effort essential for Madibaz tennis success – MyPR.co.za - 18 November 2019
- Young PE man reported missing at Cape Town beach – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 November 2019