The second round of public participation (application phase) has been delayed due to the large volumes of comments received during the pre-application phase.
We are currently compiling the Draft Basic Assessment Report by incorporating the input from stakeholders received during the pre-application phase.
We anticipate that the application-phase public participation round will commence in the first week of July 2019. Please note that the next phase of the public participation process will include a public meeting in Port Elizabeth. You will be notified of the opening and duration of the public participation phase, as well as the details of the public meeting.
We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience.
Anchor Environmental Consultants (Pty) Ltd
Editor: See this article for an explanation of what an ADZ is – A Fish Farm by any Other Name.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Aero L39 ZU-DEW – Port Elizabeth - 22 July 2019
- Diving Gannets in Algoa Bay - 22 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Festival Wraps Up With Corona Open JBay and Vibe In The Park – MyPR.co.za - 22 July 2019
- Beach to bush: Experiences within a 50 km radius of Port Elizabeth – Featured Blog - 22 July 2019
- PE Business News: These are the most expensive South African cities to live in - 22 July 2019