Jay has been part of Algoa FM since 1990, and was one of the team which was responsible for commercialising the station after it was bought out of the SABC more than 22 years ago.
“Algoa FM has been a part of my life for so long that it is in my DNA. Cloud nine is where I find myself right now because this is a wonderful opportunity and a dream come true for me. I am looking forward to the new challenge of leading the most dynamic and passionate team known to radio.
“Together we will ensure that our audience, clients and stakeholders are served with our award winning culture,” he says.
“Alfie has been an integral part of Algoa FM’s success for a number of years. He brings a wealth of multi-skilling experience, having headed everything in the business from technical and IT to being a presenter on the station, as well as the head of product,” says Tiltmann.
“He was instrumental in Algoa FM being recognised as the Commercial Station of the Year for 2018 at the annual Liberty Radio Awards,” he adds.
Tiltmann has been appointed chief executive officer of Algoa FM’s parent company, African Media Entertainment Limited.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Superfoods to Eat Yourself Healthier, Stronger and Younger - 20 October 2019
- 19 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 1 - 19 October 2019
- Madibaz Sports Stars of the Year - 18 October 2019
- Four charities to benefit - 18 October 2019
- South Africa’s development of the future mobility ecosystem - 18 October 2019