Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
We are rather late with this news but it’s still worth sharing. Adventurer Zakie Odendaal, who started her solo SA coastline journey on the 20th September 2016, ended it with aplomb at Ponte do Ouro, Mozambique on the 10th June 2017. Her parents drove more then 1800km to congratulate her and to walk the last 6km with her. They shared a lovely brunch in Ponte do Ouro and that night their celebrations continued around a traditional South African braai. Congratulations Zakie on your incredible journey!
Zakie’s adventures continue, she has already completed day 2 of her 7 day journey across Swaziland with Keegan Longuiera They’re on a budget of R10-00 per day! We look forward to seeing their photographs and hearing their stories.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Brave PE shop owner and assistant apprehend suspect – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 August 2019
- Body of newborn baby found in PE rubbish bin – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 August 2019
- SAPS take action on lack of rape kits - 18 August 2019
- DASO wins Presidency at Rhodes - 18 August 2019
- Prescription of assets is unacceptable, should be rejected by all - 18 August 2019