Nelson Mandela University is the first university in South Africa to offer the Advanced Diploma in Technical and Vocational Teaching (Adv Dip TVT). It is a diploma programme which, studied over two years, part-time, will provide lecturers in the TVET sector with a professional lecturer’s qualification. The qualification is five years in the making after the government gazetted the policy in 2013.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020
- Alleged extortionists back in PE court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- Ernst rules out Ngezana sale amid Sundowns interest – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Common Dolphins 2 April 2019 – AB Marine Whale and Dolphin Watching - 28 January 2020