Nelson Mandela University is the first university in South Africa to offer the Advanced Diploma in Technical and Vocational Teaching (Adv Dip TVT). It is a diploma programme which, studied over two years, part-time, will provide lecturers in the TVET sector with a professional lecturer’s qualification. The qualification is five years in the making after the government gazetted the policy in 2013.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- Mathews back in top 20 after Harare double-century – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: R77 million school construction project stalled since 2018 - 24 January 2020