Nelson Mandela University is the first university in South Africa to offer the Advanced Diploma in Technical and Vocational Teaching (Adv Dip TVT). It is a diploma programme which, studied over two years, part-time, will provide lecturers in the TVET sector with a professional lecturer’s qualification. The qualification is five years in the making after the government gazetted the policy in 2013.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uber had track record of crashes before Arizona fatality – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- 2 Bedroom House to Rent in Walmer Heights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Secret Ballots Do Not Infringe On The Right To Strike – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019