What happens when life gives you the chance of pursuing your favourite passions all at the same time? When work, community service and the love for broadcasting intermingle and all become one, you reach a space where the deep well of passion lives and nothing is impossible.
For the past nine and a half years I have been privileged to be part of the Bay FM family. Broadcasting has always been my passion, and Bay FM gave me the opportunity to combine my favourite passions. I have to announce that my last show was on 19 September 2014, I have left the station to pursue some exciting career opportunities.
There are a great many people whom I would like to thank, most notable amongst them people who have been mentors to me, and without whose friendship my career would not have flourished. To Francois Scholtz, Jacques Arendt, Selwyn Willis and Len Sember, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for playing such an important and pivotal role in my career.
The most important people, of course, are the listeners. The Bay FM Brunch Show was easily the most fun I’ve had whilst at Bay FM, and it’s purely thanks to the loyal listeners! They became more than simply an audience – we became family.
After nearly a decade of great aspiration, hard work, struggles and achievements, it is time for me to say goodbye to Bay FM. Rest assured that my voice will not be silent, as I will be announcing an exciting career move in the near future.
Thank you, one and all, for shaping me into the person I am today.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hi Megan – Team Sailing League Regatta - 23 October 2019
- Ignore Brexit for a minute and look at these lion cubs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 October 2019
- COX SIGNS UP FOR GOLD AT 2019 ROOF OF AFRICA – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- Vuyisile Mini Square and the Port Elizabeth City Hall [video] - 23 October 2019
- 6 Bedroom House for Sale in Chelsea – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019