What happens when life gives you the chance of pursuing your favourite passions all at the same time? When work, community service and the love for broadcasting intermingle and all become one, you reach a space where the deep well of passion lives and nothing is impossible.
For the past nine and a half years I have been privileged to be part of the Bay FM family. Broadcasting has always been my passion, and Bay FM gave me the opportunity to combine my favourite passions. I have to announce that my last show was on 19 September 2014, I have left the station to pursue some exciting career opportunities.
There are a great many people whom I would like to thank, most notable amongst them people who have been mentors to me, and without whose friendship my career would not have flourished. To Francois Scholtz, Jacques Arendt, Selwyn Willis and Len Sember, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for playing such an important and pivotal role in my career.
The most important people, of course, are the listeners. The Bay FM Brunch Show was easily the most fun I’ve had whilst at Bay FM, and it’s purely thanks to the loyal listeners! They became more than simply an audience – we became family.
After nearly a decade of great aspiration, hard work, struggles and achievements, it is time for me to say goodbye to Bay FM. Rest assured that my voice will not be silent, as I will be announcing an exciting career move in the near future.
Thank you, one and all, for shaping me into the person I am today.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019