The Ad Hoc Committee on the South African Broadcasting Corporation Board (SABC) Inquiry will tomorrow (Friday) hear from the remaining two witnesses. They are former SABC board chairpersons Dr Ben Ngubane and Ms Ellen Tshabalala.
The Committee Chairperson, Mr Vincent Smith, said the Committee will deliberate on the draft report next week and that the Committee is on course to finalise its work by the 15 February deadline.
Venue: Old Assembly Chamber
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: The Parliament.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bobani administration continues to rack up frivolous legal bills - 20 September 2019
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Open a Website Hosting Business, be a reseller or affiliate or host your webdesign clients – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- South Africa: Qawe Twins Tackle Their First National Women’s Rugby Tour Together – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: 2 Bedroom House for Sale in Kwanobuhle - 20 September 2019