The Ad Hoc Committee on the South African Broadcasting Corporation Board (SABC) Inquiry will tomorrow (Friday) hear from the remaining two witnesses. They are former SABC board chairpersons Dr Ben Ngubane and Ms Ellen Tshabalala.
The Committee Chairperson, Mr Vincent Smith, said the Committee will deliberate on the draft report next week and that the Committee is on course to finalise its work by the 15 February deadline.
Venue: Old Assembly Chamber
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: The Parliament.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Economic boost for beleaguered East Cape farmers – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019
- Mthatha News: Get your ‘Express Chef’ limited edition recipe collection, apron now - 26 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2010 Toyota Prado Vx 4.0 V6 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 26 June 2019
- APPSolve launches new APP for small businesses in SA – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019
- PE Business News: Commercial Property for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central - 26 June 2019