Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The South African youth account for the majority of our population and on the 16th of June it is national Youth Day in South Africa; a day commemorating the Soweto uprising of 1976.
This year Youth Day falls on a Friday and turns a normal weekend into a long weekend; and to add to the joy of sleeping in a bit, there are also numerous events – for young and old – in and around Nelson Mandela Bay honouring Youth Day. But if want to avoid the crowds and you prefer a more secluded experience, then you can always visit a reserve, have a gastronomic feast at one of the Bay’s eateries, go to a museum or put on your hiking shoes, tie those laces in double knots and head for a trail.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uber had track record of crashes before Arizona fatality – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- 2 Bedroom House to Rent in Walmer Heights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Secret Ballots Do Not Infringe On The Right To Strike – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019