The Egyptian goose is a member of the duck, goose, and swan family. It is native to Africa south of the Sahara and the Nile Valley.
Most Egyptian Geese mate for life.
The lonely goose/duck in this video has taken up residence on the lawn of the Algoa Bay Yacht Club and protects it’s territory from all comers.
It appears to recognize all members and has a special affinity for long standing club member Robby Gwynn who carefully rations the food he hand feeds to the bird.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019
- Better Local Automotive Sector News - 16 June 2019
- 121 Youths reached and 183 students benefit from training - 16 June 2019
- Nurturing future hoteliers - 16 June 2019
- Why Your Discarded Fishing Line is a KILLER - 14 June 2019