Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
This very calm seal popped into the Algoa Bay Yacht Club to say hello on Saturday evening 24 May 2014.
Apologies about the light.
She lay on the side of the slipway, chilling and listening to the music – as she appeared in distress, the Sailing Commodore phoned our local Bayworld who will check on her in the morning.
According to Bayworld these seals are not used to people so do not run away or recognise two legged beasts as potentially threatening.
Still – I am not going to get much closer in case she gets a little angry with all the attention.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019
- Recognise this guy, Bruce? - 13 November 2019
- Smile John! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 13 November 2019
- Pitso Mosimane says he is not losing any sleep over Kaizer Chiefs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- In sales how many NO’s do you receive before you get a YES? - 13 November 2019