I travel along the R102 frequently and have seen a dramatic increase in illegal dumping along this road from just past Scribante’s concrete plant.
(For examples see the images above and below)
The truck pictured arrived there while I was taking photos of the filth and just drove by and started offloading.
I saw this vehicle traveling along William Moffett loaded with refuse and have seen it parked in lower Pearson street over weekends.
I also saw a LDV with empty 200l drums offloading what looked like refuse from a eating establishment.
I would like to suggest that our Mayor send someone to see what is happening in this area and put a stop to it as it is going to cost a fortune to clean up this mess.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Guest review from: Kay – Featured Blog - 25 June 2018
- Bhisho news: Trufm’s 2018 tru Talent Awards - 25 June 2018
- PE in the news: virgin active lorraine prices virgin active student membership times - 25 June 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa Government : Road Traffic Management Corporation on arrest of Mthatha motorist - 25 June 2018
- I am Horrified at what the US has Become – Featured Blog - 24 June 2018