I travel along the R102 frequently and have seen a dramatic increase in illegal dumping along this road from just past Scribante’s concrete plant.
(For examples see the images above and below)
The truck pictured arrived there while I was taking photos of the filth and just drove by and started offloading.
I saw this vehicle traveling along William Moffett loaded with refuse and have seen it parked in lower Pearson street over weekends.
I also saw a LDV with empty 200l drums offloading what looked like refuse from a eating establishment.
I would like to suggest that our Mayor send someone to see what is happening in this area and put a stop to it as it is going to cost a fortune to clean up this mess.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Southridge Park - 19 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 June 2019
- Good kuier with Country music – MyPR.co.za - 18 June 2019
- PE Business News: Kate Stubbs Business Development and Marketing Director at Interwaste - 18 June 2019
- SADTU can no longer hold the youth to ransom - 18 June 2019