The events of the past few days have convinced the GRC, the majority shareholder in the ISUZU Southern Kings, to accept the initial recommendation of the interviewing panel to abort the process of selecting a new Head Coach.
The panel reported that they felt the process was undermined around the confusion of the World Rugby Level 3 certification. In addition, the persistent media leaks have further undermined the integrity of the process.
In the interim, Robbi Kempson, will act as interim Head Coach until the position is filled.
The GRC wishes to thank the candidates who showed interest in the position as well as the interviewing panel for their commitment and diligence.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019
- Awakening the spirit of entrepreneurship in the youth - 5 December 2019
- 08207775555 – the WhatsApp number for MannMade Radio - 5 December 2019