Kabega Park SAPS has successfully made 2 arrests and recovered over 900 units of abalone within the past 2 days in the Port Elizabeth area.
The first incident happened on Tuesday, 24 June 2014, when the police received information of a vehicle traveling towards Port Elizabeth transporting abalone. The vehicle was intercepted in the Greenbushes/ Seaview area and 1 elderly gent was arrested.
In a separate incident, the SAPS yesterday followed up on information and recovered abalone in the Kabega Park area.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Fans return as Zinnbauer’s Pirates start to purr – Port Elizabeth Business News - 29 January 2020
- ‘I wish elections were held every month,’ says Motherwell voter – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- Incentive for runners to enter SPAR Women’s Challenge – MyPR.co.za - 29 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: New ways of seeing Sobukwe - 29 January 2020
- Anon E. Mouse says that @AtholT was the best Mayor NMB ever had - 29 January 2020