Kabega Park SAPS has successfully made 2 arrests and recovered over 900 units of abalone within the past 2 days in the Port Elizabeth area.
The first incident happened on Tuesday, 24 June 2014, when the police received information of a vehicle traveling towards Port Elizabeth transporting abalone. The vehicle was intercepted in the Greenbushes/ Seaview area and 1 elderly gent was arrested.
In a separate incident, the SAPS yesterday followed up on information and recovered abalone in the Kabega Park area.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hero teacher saves teen cyclist – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Kabega – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September - 21 October 2019
- Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course – MyPR.co.za - 21 October 2019
- Sexual assault: Pastor Omotosho’s trial in South Africa postponed again – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019