AB Marine â?? Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth: Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth. AB Marine offer two licensed day trips on our charter yacht with an upper and lower deck and toilet facilities for your convenience. We launch out of the Port of Port Elizabeth at 8.30 in the morning, 12.00 midday and on request in afternoons and for sunset trips. Our passion and expertise in the marine world and our qualified tour guides will explain in detail about the marine life forms you will see and their seasonal occurence in Algoa Bay. We are specialists in Whale and Dolphins. Join in for an educational adventure and fun for the whole family. We speak English, German, Afrikaans and isi-Xhosa on request.
Source: Click here for contact info……...
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.
CLICK HERE to publish your Movers, Shakers, New Appointments and Achievements – it could be a new contract, a new appointee, a promotion, an anniversary or just something great you want to share with the Port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay community.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Train commuters protest after being told to move to second-class carriage – News from GroundUp - 24 January 2020
- ‘Black January’: Yet more job losses as Aspen confirms EC retrenchments – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020