AB Marine â?? Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth: Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth. AB Marine offer two licensed day trips on our charter yacht with an upper and lower deck and toilet facilities for your convenience. We launch out of the Port of Port Elizabeth at 8.30 in the morning, 12.00 midday and on request in afternoons and for sunset trips. Our passion and expertise in the marine world and our qualified tour guides will explain in detail about the marine life forms you will see and their seasonal occurence in Algoa Bay. We are specialists in Whale and Dolphins. Join in for an educational adventure and fun for the whole family. We speak English, German, Afrikaans and isi-Xhosa on request.
Source: Click here for contact info……...
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.
CLICK HERE to publish your Movers, Shakers, New Appointments and Achievements – it could be a new contract, a new appointee, a promotion, an anniversary or just something great you want to share with the Port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay community.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Boomtown assists Mashesha Stoves develop its purposeful brand - 23 May 2019
- Why Wayne Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 23 May 2019
- PE Business News: PE port the first in South Africa to achieve ISO 45001 certification - 23 May 2019
- DA another step closer to regaining NMB - 23 May 2019
- East Cape farmers go high-tech – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2019