Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
On Tuesday, the 18th of July, staff members from Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) celebrated Madiba’s life his legacy of making the world a better place and making a difference to the lives of others, by giving Zanethemba Charity Foundation a helping hand.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Farmers in crisis as goal posts shifted for drought relief applications - 22 November 2019
- Committed to developing young leaders - 22 November 2019
- Province spends R91 million on accident-damaged state vehicles - 22 November 2019
- Station 6 in the Mix – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 November 2019
- Decision on next-gen Isuzu bakkie to be made soon – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 November 2019