Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
While in Matatiele we stayed at the excellent Resthaven Guesthouse. Resthaven is located on the main drag through town and offers 22 rooms stretched over four buildings on the property surrounded by lush green lawns. Owners Phillip and Elrita welcomed us with open arms and typical small town hospitality was evident the whole time we were there. Breakfasts were spot on but I can’t help but to comment on the dinners. No fancy meals, no extensive menu, just good hearty plates of food, well prepared by Phillip and the kitchen staff. The guesthouse is the perfect overnight spot for anybody wanting to stay over in Matatiele.
Disclosure: We stayed over in Matatiele at the invitation of the owners of Resthaven Guesthouse who I have known for many years. They didn’t expect me to do a blog post about the town nor the guesthouse and will probably be very surprised if they get to see this. All opinions are my own and they had no input on the content of this post.
Source: Firefly The Travel Guy.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Du Plessis, Rabada and Nortje return for Oz series – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 February 2020
- Ban on Livestock Auctions Lifted - 17 February 2020
- Humpback Dolphin Joy - 17 February 2020
- What is THAT Sticking up? - 17 February 2020
- Manuel shines at SA Moto-X champs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 February 2020