Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
While in Matatiele we stayed at the excellent Resthaven Guesthouse. Resthaven is located on the main drag through town and offers 22 rooms stretched over four buildings on the property surrounded by lush green lawns. Owners Phillip and Elrita welcomed us with open arms and typical small town hospitality was evident the whole time we were there. Breakfasts were spot on but I can’t help but to comment on the dinners. No fancy meals, no extensive menu, just good hearty plates of food, well prepared by Phillip and the kitchen staff. The guesthouse is the perfect overnight spot for anybody wanting to stay over in Matatiele.
Disclosure: We stayed over in Matatiele at the invitation of the owners of Resthaven Guesthouse who I have known for many years. They didn’t expect me to do a blog post about the town nor the guesthouse and will probably be very surprised if they get to see this. All opinions are my own and they had no input on the content of this post.
Source: Firefly The Travel Guy.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: IFP strives to have Matatiele reincorporated into KZN from EC - 22 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Culpable Homicide Investigation After Fatal Accident in Swartkops - 22 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 22 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Fundraising Furniture Sale All Easter Long - 22 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 Eye in the Sky - 22 April 2019