Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Anje Rautenbach is a local travel addict “Going Somewhere Slowly” and enjoys the world in slow motion. She’s in love with good coffee, obsessed with beautiful words and getting lost; she explores places off the beaten path. Here she shares her experience of a bee tour at the newly opened Apiarist Farm Shoppe.
Dempsey’s Guest House wishes the Rautenbachs great success in their exciting new venture!
Dempsey’s Guest House is a bee-friendly one. We shared this awhile back:-
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Long term forecast forKing William’s Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 December 2017
- Mthatha news: South Africa: How a Rural Community Built South Africa’s First ISP Owned and Run By a Cooperative - 17 December 2017
- PE in the news: PE teen dies in beachfront stabbing - 17 December 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Feast of summer holiday fun in Bay - 17 December 2017
- Join the new South African Chat Rooms website - 16 December 2017