Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Anje Rautenbach is a local travel addict “Going Somewhere Slowly” and enjoys the world in slow motion. She’s in love with good coffee, obsessed with beautiful words and getting lost; she explores places off the beaten path. Here she shares her experience of a bee tour at the newly opened Apiarist Farm Shoppe.
Dempsey’s Guest House wishes the Rautenbachs great success in their exciting new venture!
Dempsey’s Guest House is a bee-friendly one. We shared this awhile back:-
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE News: How to Plan The Best African Safari Tour - 15 October 2018
- Ibhayi – Guest Suite Bathroom – Ibhayi Port Elizabeth - 15 October 2018
- Summerstrand United Church – Be Equipped Conference [video] - 15 October 2018
- Makhanda News: Steve Hofmeyr calls Makhanda a ‘goatherder who pi*sed under an Acacia tree’ - 14 October 2018
- PE Business News: This empowerment practitioner helps businesses unlock tangible shared values in SA - 14 October 2018