Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Anje Rautenbach is a local travel addict “Going Somewhere Slowly” and enjoys the world in slow motion. She’s in love with good coffee, obsessed with beautiful words and getting lost; she explores places off the beaten path. Here she shares her experience of a bee tour at the newly opened Apiarist Farm Shoppe.
Dempsey’s Guest House wishes the Rautenbachs great success in their exciting new venture!
Dempsey’s Guest House is a bee-friendly one. We shared this awhile back:-
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Safe Abortion Clinic 0835746385 In Port Elizabeth, King William’s Town - 21 March 2018
- Mthatha news: WSU boycott to continue until demands are met - 21 March 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: The just cause of human rights - 21 March 2018
- Road construction training programme opens doors for Eastern Cape contractors - 21 March 2018
- Bhisho news: Bereaved father starts drive to fix Limpopo schools - 21 March 2018