A real blast from the past – this is my late father, George Weston Straton’s Certificate of Registration as an Electrical Wireman from 18 February 1963. #electrician #stratonelectrical #portelizabeth #history – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know. By the way the Afrikaans says; “Portret van DraadWERKER and NOT DraadTREKKER”
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019
- How will the 2019 Budget Speech affect you? - 15 February 2019
Previous: Rhinos Receive R26K