Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Rebecca Tantony, a poet, writer and performer, recently journeyed to South Africa for one of her projects, Singing My Mother’s Song. Nelson Mandela Bay played an imporant role in the poet’s journey and we checked in with Rebecca after her visit.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Do You Know Where That Aeroplane is Going To? – MyPR.co.za - 17 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Report foresees ‘black empowerment’ issue for Oceana ahead of rights allocations - 17 August 2018
- ANC’s proposed “land cap” amendment will cripple the economy - 17 August 2018
- Mthatha news: Five pupils share a desk: School falls apart as Bhisho drags heels on promised new building - 17 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Female Metro Officers arrest PE driver for overloading - 17 August 2018