Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Rebecca Tantony, a poet, writer and performer, recently journeyed to South Africa for one of her projects, Singing My Mother’s Song. Nelson Mandela Bay played an imporant role in the poet’s journey and we checked in with Rebecca after her visit.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda in crisis - 19 January 2019
- #Bosasagate: DA to report ANC election payments to IEC - 19 January 2019
- ‘Locally Yours Market’ pops up for Queen Elizabeth cruise liner – Featured Blog - 19 January 2019
- The Failing BCM Economy - 19 January 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Fairview, Port Elizabeth for R1 049 000 [video] - 19 January 2019