Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Rebecca Tantony, a poet, writer and performer, recently journeyed to South Africa for one of her projects, Singing My Mother’s Song. Nelson Mandela Bay played an imporant role in the poet’s journey and we checked in with Rebecca after her visit.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Uber launches Safety Toolkit for riders and drivers - 18 October 2018
- Mthatha News: Following the footsteps of Nelson Mandela - 18 October 2018
- My Desk – Featured Blog - 17 October 2018
- Port Elizabeth thieves apprehended after stealing from local shop - 17 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Rape accused sentenced to 8 years - 17 October 2018