Africa’s first internationally accredited testing facility for lithium-ion batteries is situated at Nelson Mandela University. This has been achieved through the intensive facilitation and activities of the uYilo eMobility Technology Innovation Programme.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Reason for the Steynsburg violence - 18 October 2019
- Zonke Dikana – Biography, Songs & Love Life of the South African Singer – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 October 2019
- Recall of IPTS grant funding to bankrupt Nelson Mandela Bay - 18 October 2019
- Go Jason – Team Sailing League Regatta - 18 October 2019
- Drought-stricken farmers deserve relief now - 18 October 2019