Africa’s first internationally accredited testing facility for lithium-ion batteries is situated at Nelson Mandela University. This has been achieved through the intensive facilitation and activities of the uYilo eMobility Technology Innovation Programme.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 26 June 2019
- Economic boost for beleaguered East Cape farmers – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019
- Mthatha News: Get your ‘Express Chef’ limited edition recipe collection, apron now - 26 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2010 Toyota Prado Vx 4.0 V6 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 26 June 2019
- APPSolve launches new APP for small businesses in SA – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019