Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Make time to visit the Mohair SA Headquarters on 6th Avenue, just up the road from us in Walmer, Port Elizabeth, you will not be disappointed. Shortly after Mohair SA moved into their newly constructed building last year, we shared photos and some information of the exterior and promised to return with a report on what’s inside at Mohair SA.
Last year’s link: http://dempseys.co.za/mohair-headquarters-now-in-our-neighbourhood/
Below are photos of the interior at Mohair SA. We were welcomed by friendly staff who took pride in educating us about their fine mohair products. Visitors to Mohair SA with a Nelson Mandela Bay pass, receive a free mohair gift, an Angora goat.
The unique qualities of mohair are described in their own words, taken from their website www.mohair.co.za
•Lustre: the fibre’s natural lustre gives garments a silky sheen. It’s the ideal garment to wear day or night.
•Lightweight: the fabric is luxuriously lightweight and renowned for its versatility: cool in summer and warm in winter.
•Dye-responsive: mohair responds magnificently to dyes, retaining even the most brilliant colours over time.
•Climate control: mohair breathes, absorbing and realizing atmospheric moisture and controlling its own “climate” to ensure optimal comfort.
•Durability: because of its pliability, mohair is rated as one of the world’s most durable fibres.
•Crease resistant: products made from mohair have an innate elasticity, which ensures they hold their space.
•Non-flammable: mohair is virtually non-flammable, keeping you safe and chic all year round.
Where to find Mohair SA?
127 Fordyce Road,
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: +27 41 487 1386
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019
- Ntseki banking on Bafana’s away record ahead of Ghana clash – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- Southern Kings played a hand in the careers of some World Cup-winning Springboks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019