This image referencing ‘Algoa Bay’ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Common Dolphins 2 April 2019
Image by awstraton
On the AB Marine Whale and Dolphin Watching Vessel in Algoa Bay, Port Elizabeth we came across a massive pod of Common Dolphins estimated at 2000.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Algoa Bay. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Young PE man reported missing at Cape Town beach – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 November 2019
- So what is our next move? Team Sailing League Regatta - 18 November 2019
- Murder, rape and torture by police officers. Did IPID even investigate? – News from GroundUp - 18 November 2019
- PE’s e-hailing drivers no longer feel safe – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 November 2019
- Paarl helps breathe new life into desperate MSL – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 November 2019