Letter sent to the principal of Lorraine Primary School:
Dear Mr JJ Harmse
I hereby protest against the Lorraine Primary School’s policy of venerating Nelson Mandela as a god of the State on this day 18 July 2016.
My daughter shall not take part in the sandwich activities in the name of Nelson Mandela tomorrow at the school. It is against our religion to venerate and worship false gods and idols and you shall not force, threaten or coerce my child in participating against the will and the wishes of her father.
Are you afraid to stage a school event in the name of Jesus (to give away sandwiches) so as not to offend non-Christians, but you do not hesitate to offend Christians by holding a school event in the name of Nelson Mandela that the State has elevated to the status of a god?
Look at the damage, death, destruction and misery that the adherents of the Marxist/ communist/ socialist religion have caused all over the world from Mao’s China to Lenin/ Stalin’s Soviet Russia to Pol Pot’s Cambodia to Idi Amin’s Uganda to Robert Mugabe’s ZImbabwe. Are you helping to pave the way of the progressive revolutionaries in SA or are you rather holding up the Way of Christ as an example to follow?
By participating in this form of pagan worship on this day, in contravention to the decrees and edicts of the Creator God Jesus Christ according to his revealed Word the Holy Bible, are you as a professing Christian leader of the school not in breach of your duties and responsibilities toward God? Let God be the judge for one cannot serve two masters.
My official note of protest is attached for your information. I shall also deliver it by hand tomorrow.
Peace upon your house
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Man sentenced to life imprisonment for rape of 5-year-old girl - 17 November 2018
- PE News: Property for Sale in Kamma Heights - 17 November 2018
- Vacant Land For Sale in Blue Horizon Bay, Port Elizabeth for R340 000 [video] - 17 November 2018
- PE Business News: OOCL introduces new Asia – South Africa direct services - 17 November 2018
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Over 2,000 Schools Without Toilets, Says Equal Education - 17 November 2018