Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
A budding young cricketer from Malabar Primary School in Port Elizabeth is making the cricket community sit up and take notice. Eleven year old Kovashni Jantjies took the wickets of Quinton de Kock and AB de Villiers when she was named player of the match when the KFC Mini Cricket team played against the Proteas.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- WATCH: Kolisi vows to make a change – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray Edges Closer To Championship Tour Qualification – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Amsterdamhoek Dusk – Port Elizabeth - 22 November 2019
- Farmers in crisis as goal posts shifted for drought relief applications - 22 November 2019
- Committed to developing young leaders - 22 November 2019