Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Not many would know the history, of South Africa’s second oldest township, Red Location. But that history has now been captured in a new book…A Place to Live, penned by professor Vuyisile Msila, captures the rich history of Red Location, and its importance in the struggle for freedom. Iviwe Poti reports from Port Elizabeth reports.
For more News visit: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SABCNewsOnline?lang=en
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SABCNewsOnline
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Tammy Bailes – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 October 2019
- Additional power generating units expected to return to service – Eskom – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019
- Jim Foot – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Operation ‘Gijima Tsotsi’ takes charge in Humansdorp and Uitenhage Clusters - 20 October 2019
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Perridgevale – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019