How many Port Elizabethans owned these legendary vehicles – a beach buggy with surfboard racks on the roll bar, long hair streaming, pretty blonde passenger, short shorts, shorter tops and the smell of Coco Rico suntan lotion on your skin.
You can help the quiet revolution along by installing an EV Charging station outside your Guest House, Hotel, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Shopping Centre or in your forecourt. Contact Straton Electrical for EV Charging Station options.
Tell MyPE your sentiments around Electric Vehicles:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- President Cyril Ramaphosa – Full Address on Day 4 - 30 March 2020
- Call for donations of personal protective equipment - 30 March 2020
- Minister addresses allegations of abuse by SANDF members - 30 March 2020
- 11 Vehicles made available to the South African Red Cross Society - 30 March 2020
- SPIRE’s R100 Million Investment - 30 March 2020