Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
THE biggest, baddest pair from Bayworld’s decommissioned aquarium, two bulky ragged-tooth sharks, were released back into the sea on 26 July 2011.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Eastern Cape trauma cases down as alcohol ban kicks in – but the drinking continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: PM Jacinda Ardern sticks with planned election date despite Peters’ lobbying – Lockdown News - 9 April 2020
- Why business leaders in South Africa should stand together during Covid-19 – MyPR.co.za - 9 April 2020
- Covid-19: Shack dwellers desperate for water in Uitenhage – News from GroundUp - 9 April 2020
- Motsepe Foundation, businesses secure PPE for healthcare workers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 April 2020