Eskom implemented Stage 2 load shedding from 9:00am to 11:00pm as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Brought to you by Straton Electrical – for all your electrical contracting, maintenance and repair needs.
Get a quick run down of what size inverter you will need to keep YOUR lights on here: What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding?.
As per Eskom STAGE 2 loadshedding will commence from 09H00 to 23H30.
Stage 2 Schedule for today is as follows:
- 09H00 – 10H30: geysers, Group 6
- 10H00 – 12H30: Groups 7, 8
- 12H00 – 14H30: Groups 1, 2
- 14H00 – 16H30: Groups 3, 4
- 16H00 – 18H30: Groups 5, 6
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Bearing the sweet fruit of perseverance - 27 January 2020
- Coega partners with Free State development agency - 27 January 2020
- Every South African needs to speak out against the NHI - 27 January 2020
- Oversight inspections at NMB tertiary institutions - 27 January 2020
- Join the Kings Army for free - 27 January 2020