Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay has its fair share of incredible restaurants but don’t you just miss the good ol’ days of gathering friends and family and having a picnic? Don’t you just miss the simplicity of a picnic; the fresh air, sharing cheeses, crackers, sandwiches, perhaps playing a game, lounging around on the grass on a blanket with loved ones and having a good conversation?
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya Kolisi Thanks South Africa for “Unbelievable Support” on Trophy Tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019
- Matt Bromley On Invite List For Prestigious Eddie Aikau Invitational Big Wave Event – MyPR.co.za - 11 November 2019
- War Room needed to fight drought - 11 November 2019
- Emigration, ‘semigration’ contributing to Gauteng’s weak residential market – Port Elizabeth Business News - 11 November 2019
- OPINION: Open letter to Mbuyiseni Ndlozi – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019