Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay has its fair share of incredible restaurants but don’t you just miss the good ol’ days of gathering friends and family and having a picnic? Don’t you just miss the simplicity of a picnic; the fresh air, sharing cheeses, crackers, sandwiches, perhaps playing a game, lounging around on the grass on a blanket with loved ones and having a good conversation?
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Creepy crawlies present economic opportunity – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 August 2019
- Robert Matsabisa farms cockroaches, worms – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019
- SA flag must act as a symbol of hope for a better tomorrow - 21 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Elderly Jan Steenberg hopes government could keep their promises - 21 August 2019
- Ladies aim at legendary status – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 August 2019