Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The coastline of Nelson Mandela Bay is dotted with camp sites, from the one a bit more inland at Addo Elephant National Park to Van Stadens Caravan Park. There is just something about a tent (or a caravan), a camp fire and sleeping under the stars (almost) while you are surrounded by Mother Nature, loved ones and a few marshmallows on a stick. It’s a sort of therapy; you get back to the basics, bid a few luxuries farewell and switch off.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Presidency: Cabinet announcement to be made later in the week, not Monday - 26 May 2019
- PE Business News: NMB Business Chamber records surge in certificates of origin issued in Q1 - 26 May 2019
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019