Sometimes being too damn clever for your own good results in misery and heartache.
On the MyPE server, back in February 2011, I set a self imposed outgoing bandwidth usage limit of 200 gigabytes. Opening up MyPE this morning I got the dreaded ‘509 Bandwith limit exceeded’ message – apparently this happened at around 9:00 pm last night.
So for those who tried to access MyPE and were frustrated I apologise, the bandwidth usage limit has been set to 250 gigabytes now.
Words to the ‘wise’:
Last words to the ‘wise’:
Check your WHM bandwidth allocations before knee jerking.
On the bright side this means that far more people are visiting MyPE so for that I am grateful.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019
- Home Affairs relaxes travel requirements for child tourists - 11 November 2019
- R1.2 Billion Investment into next generation bakkie - 11 November 2019
- Alumni celebrated at 10th annual awards - 11 November 2019
- Bloody Hell Springboks – Why is (some of) PE so Miff Wiff You? - 11 November 2019