Eskom implemented Stage 2 load shedding from 16h00 to 23h00 am/pm as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Stage 2 schedule for today is as follows:
- 16H00 – 18H30: Groups 8, 1
- 18H00 – 20H30: geysers, Groups 3
- 20H00 – 22H30: Groups 4, 5
- 22H00 – 23H30: Groups 6,1
Brought to you by Straton Electrical – for all your electrical contracting, maintenance and repair needs.
Get a quick run down of what size inverter you will need to keep YOUR lights on here: What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding?.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Bearing the sweet fruit of perseverance - 27 January 2020
- Coega partners with Free State development agency - 27 January 2020
- Every South African needs to speak out against the NHI - 27 January 2020
- Oversight inspections at NMB tertiary institutions - 27 January 2020
- Join the Kings Army for free - 27 January 2020