420 Lovers: It just so happens that I have a good friend whose mobile number ends in 420 420 – hence the fascination around 420 as he does not meet anyone at 4:20 to perpetuate the practise…. The term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of dagga/marijuana/dope/weed/cannabis/pot-smoking students. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke dagga. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation.
In this context the term 420 designates a ‘safe’ dagga smoking establishment – Coffee and a Bong in Coffee Bay.
#alanstraton #mype #420 #dagga #marijuana #dope #weed #cannabis #pot #420 – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019
- Isn’t life wonderful? - 15 November 2019