Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
If position, entertainment and family living is of importance you need look no further than this recently renovated 4 bedroom home nestled on a large level erf with a well established garden.
The property is in close proximity to the upmarket schools found in the area, along with being in walking distance to the Walmer Park Shopping Centre.
Besides the 4 bedrooms the home boasts 2 full bathrooms, guest toilet, formal lounge, family lounge, 2 x dining areas, indoor built-in braai, covered patio with built-in braai, kitchen, scullery, pantry, office/study.
Along with the above there is an entertainment area with built-in braai alongside the modern swimming pool.
Access to the property is via 2 large vehicle gates and one pedestrian gate – the one gate leads to the secure parking area and double garage (incorporates a small workshop area) and the second to an area that can accommodate a caravan and power boat with ease.
The home has so much to offer and is certainly not to be missed.
Find more details about this video at:
4 Bedroom House in Walmer, 297 villiers road, If position, entertainment and family living is of importance you need look no further than this rec
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: What’s in City Press business: BBC’s hopes for Ramaphosa; Green fund could save Eskom; Conservationists oppose Algoa Bay bunkering; - 19 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Workers disrupt Cosatu #MayDay rally in Mthatha - 18 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Crime Intelligence operation yielded good results - 18 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mpofu confident EFF will be ANC’s biggest opposition - 18 May 2019