EASTERN CAPE – Ngqeleni police have opened a case of murder and Assault GBH after a 31 year old woman was found dead whilst her 33 year old husband was found with injuries on his upper body at Hluleka Nature Reserve chalets today at about 03h00.
It is not yet clear what happened but according to their neighbor loud voices were heard and when he went to check, he found their son unharmed.
There is no sign of forced entry and all their valuables are still there.
The husband was rushed to hospital in a stable condition and the baby is with their neighbour.
Hluleka Nature Reserve is one of the Wild Coast’s best kept secrets, 30 kilometres south of Port St Johns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 17 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 17 October 2019
- Will the bell toll today for Executive Mayor Bobani? - 17 October 2019
- The Impact of 4IR on Maritime Skills - 16 October 2019
- Ocean Race Announces Itajai – Is Nelson Mandela Bay Next? - 16 October 2019
- Fundaba and Business Zero Targets SME’s - 16 October 2019