Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Over 245 pairs of school shoes will be donated to the Coega Primary School in Wells Estate - 27 July 2017
- Have you seen Meisie? - 27 July 2017
- Dear @POTUS – THIS is how @AtholT does it - 26 July 2017
- My Beautiful Escape - 26 July 2017
- So you want to be credit smart? - 26 July 2017