Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Guptas divesting SA interests - 28 August 2016
- Guptas respond to alleged comments - 28 August 2016
- Stunning weather for opening of RYC Sailing Season - 28 August 2016
- White Wash for Michael at Scribante - 28 August 2016
- Western Province dominate EP Kings - 27 August 2016