Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Southern Kings Team to Play Zebre - 22 September 2017
- Zebre make four changes for Southern Kings clash - 22 September 2017
- August – A Good Month for Exports - 22 September 2017
- New inductive charging system adds comfort and convenience - 22 September 2017
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 September 2017