Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nice to confirm that MyPE still has “IT” - 25 May 2017
- Unsettled: 100 Years of War - 25 May 2017
- Commemorating Africa Day - 25 May 2017
- ‘Internet for All’ by 2020 – So tempted to say; “Really?” - 25 May 2017
- Is it Fraud when the Click Fraud studies don’t agree? - 25 May 2017