Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- PE company has bumper harvests in the bag - 24 February 2017
- I Got So Excited When I Saw This 100 Year-Old Keyboard - 24 February 2017
- Alternative Fact that Whites own 80% of the economy/land - 24 February 2017
- Goodbye to Professor Derrick Swartz - 23 February 2017
- Tax system must be “redistributive” - 23 February 2017