Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Thandeka Marwanqa – Jazz’Afro Sundays @ The Barn - 21 May 2018
- NERSA withdraws Small-Scale Embedded Generation Rules draft - 21 May 2018
- Border Trounce EP - 20 May 2018
- Contract secures 2.1 Million Tonnes of Manganese Ore exports annually for Port Elizabeth and Saldanha - 19 May 2018
- R600 million investment at Coega SEZ bearing fruits - 19 May 2018