Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Celebrating Port Elizabeth’s diverse African cultures - 26 October 2016
- KFC Mini Cricket Provincial Festival - 26 October 2016
- Sunfoil Series - 26 October 2016
- PE’s Bottlenose Dolphins chase Great White Shark [Video] - 26 October 2016
- Yolanda Faro appointed as the Municipality’s new Metro Police Chief - 26 October 2016