Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Angels Smiles on Route 67 ambassador - 20 January 2017
- NMMU accumulated 2016 fees debt stands at R142.6-million - 20 January 2017
- Utyalo Mali - 20 January 2017
- AENP Visitor numbers increase by 11% - 19 January 2017
- Thank You Germany, UK, Netherlands, France and others… - 19 January 2017