Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- OK That is it! New Rules for Twitter Engagements - 3 December 2016
- Christmas comes early at the Business Chamber - 3 December 2016
- Boardwalk Casino is ranked best in its class in SA’s biggest consumer survey - 3 December 2016
- Swimming and water safety at Bubbles Swimming School Holiday Club - 3 December 2016
- Ray of Light amidst new vehicle sales decline - 3 December 2016