Masifunde trains the youth of the Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa to become Changemakers. Through education programs learners are empowered to break the cycle of poverty to create a better society.
Watch the video to see which Port Elizabeth area houses 30 Thousand people in only one-and-a-half square kilometres.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- One Hundred Years of Roasting Coffee - 1 October 2016
- Fuel prices up on Wednesday – Details - 1 October 2016
- Business Chamber helps small businesses grow - 30 September 2016
- The World’s Longest Test Drive - 30 September 2016
- Would have been great to see the Red Location Museum on this list - 30 September 2016